Thursday, September 15, 2011

Breaking News - Come see me!

The Jurupa Valley Chamber of Commerce is putting on a Harvest Festival at the Jurupa Mountains Discovery Center October 22nd, 9 - 3. Firemen will be cooking, pancakes in the morning and hot dogs, hamburgers, and the like for lunch. Who doesn't like firemen cooking????? But, for all of you history buffs out there, I just wanted you to know that the plan is for me and fellow local history writer Steve Lech to be at a booth were we will sell and sign our books and chat with anyone who comes by, and we will each give a 30 minute or so history talk, free for the taking. Steve will be talking about his new book and I will be talking about something to to do with Jurupa history, I just haven't quite decided what yet. More details will be coming. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment