Monday, August 15, 2011

There May be a New Book in the Works!

I just submitted a proposal to a publisher of local history books for a new book on Jurupa history. Yeah! This one will look at famous and infamous crimes over the years. Yes, yes, I will include the Wineville Chicken Coop Murders! We couldn't forget those! If anyone out there has any ideas for me on crimes that have occurred in the Jurupa area, I would be happy to consider them for the book, assuming the publisher accepts my proposal. I am looking for crimes other than murder ( I have enough of those, unfortunately). Something like a swindle, or a crime with a funny or ironic twist, would be great!

I have removed the requirement that you sign up for a Google service of some sort in order to comment on this blog. I didn't realize that that box was checked! So please feel free to comment on my blog postings. I would love to hear your stories, too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment